GDPR in a Box
GDPR in a Box
- All companies big or small that handle personal data need to be EU-GDPR compliant by May 25th 2018.
- For many companies this is a big challenge: What to do? How to do it? Can we do this in an economic way?
What is the box?
- Based on years of experience in many assignements, CRANIUM created a “GDPR in a Box” solution that will guide organizations in mastering their GDPR challenge
- This box is a “Do it yourself”- solution with online support
What is inside:
- eLearning “Introduction to GDPR”
- USB with necessary templates to prepare a company for GDPR
- Hands-on guidelines and documentation (documents & presentations)
- 3 support tickets to get expert advice from our Privacy Helpdesk
- Webcam cover
- Discount voucher (20%) on GDPR trainings by CRANIUM CAMPUS
- Discount Voucher of €30 on the GDPR Certification Standard BC 7501:2018
- Small and medium companies that want to prepare themselves for GDPR in an economic way
Benefits to Your Organization:
- Achieve greater awareness and understanding of GDPR obligations for your organization Incorporate privacy-by-design principles into product & service development processes
- Respect the privacy and data rights of data subjects and employees and increase trust
- Understand the obligations of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Quickly & efficiently implement GDPR obligations
- Shorten enterprise sales cycles by meeting vendor contractual requirements